At this year’s Autodesk University (AU2023) we introduced two innovative features that will revolutionize your experience with our platform.
In this blog post, we will delve into the details of our latest offerings: Micropayments and the Clever/Common Data Environment (CDE).
🎥 Video Intro
1) Micro Payments: Instant and Secure
One of the common challenges faced by professionals in various industries is receiving payments on time.
Late payments can disrupt cash flow and pose significant challenges to businesses and individuals.
To address this issue, we are thrilled to introduce Micropayments, a seamless payment system that ensures you get paid instantly as soon as a task is completed.
With Micropayments, we have implemented a bank-to-bank secure transfer system that guarantees swift and secure transactions.
No more waiting for days or even weeks to receive your hard-earned money.
As soon as you complete a task, the payment will be transferred to your designated bank account, allowing you to focus on your work without worrying about financial delays.
This feature is a game-changer for consultants, contractors, and subcontractors and anyone who relies on prompt payments to maintain their livelihood.
2) The Clever/Common Data Environment (CDE): Automated ISO 19650 File Management
In addition to Micropayments, we are thrilled to introduce the Clever/Common Data Environment (CDE).
This advanced File Management feature-set combines automation and intelligent organization to provide you with a hassle-free file management experience.
Traditionally, organizing and naming files can be a tedious and time-consuming task – one that requires meticulous attention to detail.
With the Clever Data Environment, we have automated the ISO 19650 naming convention and simplified the entire process.
You no longer have to spend precious time figuring out the correct folder and file names for your projects. The Plannerly File Manager system does it all for you.
The CDE allows you to have your own personalized file naming conventions while ensuring everything is automatically stored in the right folder.
This means that every document, drawing, or blueprint will be effortlessly filed away without you even having to think about it.
A clutter-free workspace, improved productivity, and quick access to all your important files.
Plannerly is committed to providing cutting-edge solutions that empower professionals in their respective fields.
Micropayments and the Clever/Common Data Environment are two groundbreaking features that address common pain points and enhance your overall experience with our platform.
With Micropayments, you no longer have to worry about delayed payments, allowing you to focus solely on your work.
The Common Data Environment revolutionizes file management, streamlining the organization and naming process for heightened efficiency.
Our team would be delighted to walk you through the benefits and demonstrate how Plannerly can transform your workflow.
Book a time with the team here: BOOK MEETING
Did you know that Plannerly (The BIM Management Platform) is FREE TO JOIN?
Did you sign up yet?:
Three Bonus BIM Resources 🥳
1. Other Interesting Reads ⤵
- CREATING AND E-SIGNING AEC PROJECT DOCUMENTS IN MINUTES
- FROM CHAOS TO CLARITY: SIMPLIFYING ISO 19650 AND/OR BIMFORUM LOD SCOPING
- IMPLEMENTING BIM: NAVIGATING THE PEAKS AND TROUGHS 🎢
2. The Complete BIM Management Workflow [VIDEO] 🎥
Here’s a video I think you might find valuable 😃 – it covers the complete BIM management workflow:
3. Answers to some related questions 🤔
What is the Clever/Common Data Environment (CDE)?
The Clever/Common Data Environment (CDE) is an advanced File Management feature-set that automates ISO 19650 file naming conventions, simplifying the file organization process. This centralized platform allows project stakeholders to securely store, manage, and share project-related documents and data throughout the project lifecycle. It serves as a single source of truth for all project information, ensuring that all stakeholders have access to the most up-to-date and accurate data. The CDE provides version control, document management, collaboration tools, and data security features to facilitate efficient communication and collaboration among project teams.
How does the CDE (Common Data Environment) simplify file management?
A Common Data Environment (CDE) simplifies file management by providing a centralized platform where project stakeholders can access, share, and collaborate on project-related files. It eliminates the need for multiple file versions and ensures that all team members are working with the most up-to-date information. Additionally, the CDE improves organization and control by enforcing file naming conventions, version control, permissions, and access restrictions. Plannerly’s CDE also automates the ISO 19650 naming convention and eliminates the need for manual file organization, ensuring every document, drawing, or contract is effortlessly filed away in the right folder.
How does the CDE (Common Data Environment) improve productivity?
The Common Data Environment (CDE) streamlines the file organization and naming process, reducing the time spent on tedious administrative tasks, resulting in a clutter-free workspace and improved productivity.
It provides a single source of truth for all project-related information, ensuring that everyone has access to the most up-to-date and accurate data. This eliminates the need for manual data sharing and reduces the risk of errors or version control issues.
Key benefits of a CDE include:
1. Improved communication: The CDE enables real-time collaboration and communication among team members, allowing them to share information, documents, and updates easily.
2. Enhanced coordination: With a centralized platform, project teams can coordinate their activities more effectively, leading to better alignment and reduced duplication of work.
3. Efficient document management: The CDE helps in organizing and managing project documents, making it easier to find, retrieve, and share relevant information.
4. Seamless information exchange: By integrating different tools and systems within the CDE, data can flow seamlessly across various project phases and stakeholders, reducing data silos and improving efficiency.
5. Better decision-making: Having access to accurate and up-to-date project data empowers stakeholders to make informed decisions more quickly and confidently, ultimately improving productivity.
By leveraging a CDE like Plannerly, organizations can streamline workflows, minimize errors, enhance collaboration, and ultimately improve productivity throughout the project lifecycle.
What are the benefits of Micropayments for AEC?
Micropayments address the common challenge of delayed payments, providing professionals with prompt and reliable payment transfers, ensuring a steady cash flow.
Plannerly’s micropayments offer these massive benefits for the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry:
1. Enhanced Efficiency: Micropayments enable faster and more efficient payment processes by allowing for smaller, immediate transactions. This can streamline financial operations and reduce administrative tasks.
2. Cost Savings: With micropayments, project participants can pay for specific services or resources in smaller increments, reducing the financial burden of large upfront payments. It can also eliminate the need for complex invoicing and billing processes.
3. Improved Cash Flow: Micropayments provide a steady cash flow for contractors and subcontractors, allowing them to cover expenses in real-time. This can help maintain project momentum by ensuring timely payments.
4. Increased Transparency: Micropayment systems often provide detailed transaction records, promoting transparency in financial transactions. This transparency can help prevent payment disputes and facilitate trust between project stakeholders.
5. Encourages Collaboration: By making it easier to compensate contributors for small tasks or contributions, micropayments can incentivize collaboration within the AEC industry. This can foster innovation and encourage participation from a wider pool of professionals.
6. Scalability: Micropayment systems can accommodate transactions of any size, making them suitable for both small projects and larger initiatives. This scalability allows for flexibility in payment arrangements and enables more inclusive participation.
I blog for the Five BIM Bloggers series.
Every week we share different perspectives on important BIM topics!