The system created by Procync and Plannerly is based on five key principles, four pillars, and one integrated system.
The system aims to address the challenges faced in the industry and improve project outcomes.
Let’s delve into the details of this secret code for successful project delivery.
- Transparency: Transparency is an essential principle for successful project delivery. It involves maintaining open book costs throughout the supply chain and fostering open and visible communication among team members. Transparency combined with collaboration facilitates the sharing of ideas, information, and problem-solving throughout all stages of the project.
- Collaboration: Collaboration is crucial for seamless project delivery. It requires teamwork and shared vision among all project stakeholders. Collaboration ensures that different aspects of the project integrate seamlessly and minimizes the chances of errors or conflicts that may arise during the interface between different work stages.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuous improvement is a mindset that sets successful projects apart from the rest. It involves analyzing, collecting, and sharing knowledge gained during a project to help others improve. By curating and sharing knowledge, teams can constantly strive for better ways of doing things, leading to improved outcomes.
- Knowledge Sharing: Knowledge sharing is an integral part of successful project delivery. It involves being open to sharing knowledge and insights with others to help them improve. By collecting, curating, and effectively using data, teams can make informed decisions and drive improvements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Data Utilization: Data plays a crucial role in project delivery. Leveraging the right data can lead to better decision-making and improved outcomes. While technology helps in collecting and utilizing data, it ultimately depends on people to ensure successful utilization and derive actionable insights from the data collected.
- Lifecycle Delivery Process: The lifecycle delivery process forms the foundation of successful project delivery. It involves planning, executing, and addressing any deviations from the plan in real-time. By planning for the end result from the beginning and involving end users and operators in the process, teams can achieve better project outcomes.
- Integrated Digital Platform: The integrated digital platform serves as a hub for all project stakeholders. It ensures that everyone has access to accurate and up-to-date project information. By utilizing industry-tested products, the platform serves as the single source of truth, reducing ambiguity and improving collaboration.
- People with Purpose: People are at the core of successful project delivery. Engaging with a skilled project integration leader who pulls all the pieces together is essential. Collaborating with suitable construction managers, design teams, and supply chain partners streamlines project delivery. The use of simple contracts and a unique risk-reward model incentivizes everyone involved in the project.
- Knowledge and Improvement Hub: The knowledge hub is a central repository for capturing and leveraging project delivery information. It facilitates feedback loops, promotes continuous learning, and enables proactive improvement. By curating and sharing knowledge, teams can implement accelerated continuous improvement, leading to better project outcomes.
The Integrated System:
The secret code unlocked by Procync and Plannerly combines the five principles and four pillars into one integrated system. This system is designed to deliver projects from start to completion and beyond. It balances risk, good practice, and continuous improvement. By utilizing rigid processes alongside agility, teams can achieve improved productivity, better quality, and faster project completion.
The ultimate goal of implementing the secret code is to achieve better, faster, and more cost-effective project delivery. The outcomes encompass various areas:
- Better: The focus on quality drives improvements for all project stakeholders, including clients, end-users, suppliers, and the environment. Projects aim to have zero defects, leading to increased customer satisfaction.
- Faster: Speed does not come at the cost of quality. By being better prepared, utilizing information, and collaborating effectively, projects can achieve faster completion times. Faster project delivery leads to improved returns on investment and maximizes building use.
- For Less: The secret code aims to improve productivity in terms of people, materials, and components. A 10% improvement in productivity results in an 8% saving in capital costs. Moreover, utilizing better quality products with diagnostic capabilities reduces long-term running costs. By focusing on efficient resource utilization, projects can minimize costs over the entire lifecycle.
While the secret code already promises significant improvements in project delivery, the ambitions of Procync and Plannerly go even further. They strive for ongoing incremental improvements and learning from project to project. Their ambitions include:
- Building 30% Faster: By implementing a culture of continuous improvement and leveraging the integrated system, projects aim to achieve a 30% reduction in project duration. This reduction leads to greater returns on investment and lower costs.
- 20% Less Cost to Build: The secret code strives for a 20% reduction in construction costs. This reduction is achieved through improved productivity, more efficient resource allocation, and lean workflows.
- 20% Less Running Costs: By considering the whole-life cost and focusing on sustainability, projects aim to reduce running costs by 20%. This reduction is achieved through the use of better quality products and systems.
- Zero Defects: The focus on quality will ensure that projects are delivered without any defects, minimizing the time and effort required for rectification work.
- Sustainable Supply Chains: Projects aim to nurture and reward sustainable supply chains. By valuing and partnering with reliable suppliers, project teams contribute to the long-term sustainability of the industry.
Unlocking the secret code 5413 represents more than just a new approach to project delivery; it symbolizes a commitment to transforming the industry for the better. Procync and Plannerly offer a free assessment and discovery call to those interested in implementing this revolutionary approach to project delivery.
In conclusion, successful project delivery requires transparency, collaboration, continuous improvement, knowledge sharing, and effective data utilization. By implementing these principles within the four pillars of the integrated system, projects can achieve better outcomes in terms of quality, speed, and cost. Procync and Plannerly strive for ongoing improvement and aim to build projects faster, at a reduced cost, with improved sustainability, and with zero defects. The secret code 5413 represents a paradigm shift in the industry towards a more efficient and effective project delivery process.
Book your discovery call here: BOOK CALL
Did you know that Plannerly (The BIM Management Platform) is FREE TO JOIN?
Did you sign up yet?:
Bonus BIM Resources 🥳
1. Other Interesting Reads ⤵
- BOOST YOUR BIM MODEL QUALITY WITH PLANNERLY’S VERIFY MODULE: A STEP-BY-STEP JOURNEY
- ISO 19650 CERTIFICATION: THE IMPORTANCE OF ISO 19650 CERTIFICATION AND ASSESSORS
- MASTERING BIM PROJECT MANAGEMENT WITH PLANNERLY: SIMPLIFYING PROJECT COLLABORATION AND STANDARDIZATION
2. The Complete BIM Management Workflow [VIDEO] 🎥
Here’s a video I think you might find valuable 😃 – it covers the complete BIM management workflow:
I blog for the Five BIM Bloggers series.
Every week we share different perspectives on important BIM topics!